Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Night-y Night



"...the world is full of women in sweatpants
and flannels and old college T-shirts. This, my friends, should be banned."
- Nina Garcia, "The One Hundred"


Nina, er, Ms. Garcia, I have to agree with you. I type this whilst wearing well-worn flannel PJ bottoms and a borderline-ratty Facebook t shirt I snagged at a work lunch-and-learn. Oh boy, I am THAT girl. No shame in it, but I'd like to think that buried in here somewhere, there's a girl that can only get a proper night's sleep if wearing crisp cotton jams. I'm going to find her, and when I do, I'm going to treat her to lovelies such as these:


Crisp. Blue. Piping. Perfect. From J.Crew, naturally.

Brooks Brothers. White with pink piping. You know I'd have this monogrammed. Circular block, please.


I'm not much of a robe kind of girl, but this silk number from Olatz (the one on the right) is TDF. Ivory with poppy piping. So lovely. And so expensive. A girl can dream! (Get it - dream, pajamas, sleeping - ha ha. Ha?) Moving on...

Fall daytime fashion picks to come later this week! In the mean time, sweet dreams!

Lynne




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design