Monday, October 17, 2011

Hi, Honey!



I took a little hiatus from Casa McMillen. And by a hiatus, I mean a sabbatical. And by sabbatical, I mean I abandoned my blog for a little over a year. In my defense, there were little events like a cross-country move with a baby, a new old job, and a new home purchase & move. Exciting times!

It's been a hectic year, but I'm so happy to be back in New Orleans (well, Metairie if you want to get technical about it...) and I'm stoked to share my slice of the southern suburban dream with you.

I'll try to post a few times a week, including images and ideas from the world of interior design and fashion, as well as my own nest-feathering projects (both successes and, let's be real, epic fails). I'll also post some of my favorite recipes, music, and general musings, thoughts, and commentary. Because I like to share.

Oh, and there will also be a little of this sprinkled in for good measure, because family is what it's all about.


Thanks for visiting! Y'all come back now!

Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design