Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Look for Less




"Three things have helped me through the ordeals of life; an understanding husband, a good analyst, and millions of dollars." - Mary Tyler Moore


Oh, Mary, I love you. And I'd love to have millions of dollars like you do, but alas, I don't. Yet. ;)
In the mean time, I like to think of myself as a recessionista, due in part to necessity, and in part to just being kind of cheap. Keeping it real. Anyway, I am always on the look out for a good bargain, so I plan on featuring looks for less posts whenever I stumble upon a potential score. Here's my first submission to the file -


I was perusing Emily Henderson's fabulous Holiday Guide e-magazine and came across this funky little number in her gift guide:

$295 from A+R Store - found here.


It's a cool table lamp, but I'm not sure I'm sold at that price. BUT...it immediately brought to mind a long lost brother lamp that I noticed at World Market just this past weekend. Check it out:

$50 at World Market - found here.


For that price, I wouldn't mind buying it for my husband's office, a.k.a, the room where all paperwork goes to die. But more on that organization challenge later...In the mean time, I'll keep my eyes peeled for more good deals.

Happy deal-finding!
Lynne











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
custom blog design