Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby McMillen - 18 weeks down, 22ish to go!




Here I am, starting week 19. I can't believe it's going by so fast! I've been feeling McNugget move for a little over a week now and it's really great. It lets me know that everything is going okay in there, and it's fun to think that the wee one is getting exercise. At least one of us is... And I know the focus here is the growing belly, but seriously, my head is HUGE!! I've always been aware of this, but this picture really caught me off guard. McNugget, I apologize in advance if you inherit this trait. I guess I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight on my huge pillow. Name that movie! :)

3 comments:

  1. So I Married an Axe Murderer!!! It's okay, all babies have big heads, so they make cute little giant hats for them. Hmmm, that is sort of an oxymoron. Like jumbo shrimp...or giant prawns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LYNNE! I'm pumped. Is his/her name really mcnugget? Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - thanks, mimi! we're thinking mcnugget mcmillen works for either or a boy or a girl, so ya never know...;) how are you? back in the states?

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design